ANN: kbmMW v. 2.52.00 All Editions released with Delphi 2006 Win32/.Net support!
Components4Developers is proud to be able to provide you with the latest release of kbmMW, the leading Enterprise level
n-tier framework for .Net, Win32, Java and other platforms.
* Changed TkbmMWStringList.GetGroups to include argument AWithHeaders:boolean.
* Fixed compilation problem in C++Builder 6 in kbmMWCustomDataset.pas.
Please notice that this fix changes the Fields argument of OnResolveFieldValueChanged event.
- Added D2006 Win32 and .Net support for Standard/Pro/ProPlus/Enterprise editions.
- Added OnBeforeObjectOperation, OnAfterObjectOperation, OnObjectOperationError events.
- Added FallbackServers, AutoFallback, RedirectAlternatives to TkbmMWCustomClientTransport.
Provides automated reconnect fallback and failover support.
- Added TkbmMWStringList.FetchGroups, TkbmMWStringList.FetchGroup.
- Updated ZEOS6 adapter to support Zeos6 v. 6.5.1.
- Reverted ISAPI client transport to use HTTP/1.0 request types.
- Fixed not logging exceptions when resolve fails in transaction commit.
- Fixed compile errors in ADS6, DBISAM3 and DBISAM4 adapters.
- Fixed FIB adapter bug regarding setting Database to nil before closing cursor in cleanup.
- Fixed CopyAndValidateFieldDefs to honor Attribute faHiddenCol.
- Fixed cleanup code for dataset refresh scheduler. Should solve thread handle exception on close.
kbmMW v. 2.5x sets the standard for high availability, high performance, high flexibility n-tier frameworks.
It contains the best of breed features for building SOA (service oriented architecture) application servers and clients,
and provides an unprecedented amount of features for supporting EAI (enterprise architecture integration).
Run kbmMW application servers on Win32, Linux and .Net platforms with optional Java based services (Win32/Linux).
Run kbmMW clients on Win32, Linux, Java and .Net platforms and now also from all platforms supporting PHP and pure C.
Use kbmMW's advanced publish/subscribe based messaging framework (The WIB) to build realtime event-oriented application
setups while still having full application server support.
Requiring a 24x7 setup? kbmMW contains a large amount of features to support such setups including advanced
loadbalancing and failover (including clusters, distributed loadbalancing, centralized loadbalancing, teaching and
learning loadbalancers, built in high availability features like detection of stalled requests,
Windows Performance Monitor support and much more!)
Requiring a supercomputer like cluster solution? Scale up your processing power by adding more CPU's, more nodes, more
servers and let kbmMW automatically handle the cluster for you.
Requiring complex database access? kbmMW bundles support for 35+ database API's on which complex queries can run, and
modifications to resultsets (even including complex joins) can be resolved back to the appropriate databases with no
coding, all under transactional control.
Requiring all this to work both on the local LAN, on the IntraNet and over the InterNet with the higest possible
performance and with all the security options you need? Look no further than kbmMW.
Requiring lots of documentation? kbmMW includes comprehensive helpfiles covering more than 12.000 topics! and more than
350 pages of whitepapers showing step by step how to do!
For more information, please check our feature matrix at
http://www.components4developers.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing and ordering at http://www.components4developers.com
We dont have customers... we have kbmMW family members who we care for!
The best components for the best developers
kbmMW - RAD Enterprise class n-tier application server framework
kbmMemTable - High performance memory table
kbmWABD - RAD web development
kbmX10 - RAD house automation
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Delphi 2010 support||David Guest||nexusdb.public.support.portal||6||3rd September 2009 07:15 AM|
|NexusDB V3 support Delphi/BCB 2010 available now||Hannes Danzl[NDD]||nexusdb.public.announcements||0||26th August 2009 06:27 PM|
|ANN: kbmMW v. 2.50 Enterprise, ProPlus, Pro and Standard Editions released!||Kim Madsen||nexusdb.public.support.thirdparty||0||24th June 2005 04:49 AM|
|ANN: kbmMW v. 1.07 commercial released with full NexusDB database and transport support||Kim Madsen||nexusdb.public.support.thirdparty||1||9th September 2003 06:42 AM|
|ANN: kbmMW v. 1.04 including NexusDB support released!||Kim Madsen||nexusdb.public.support.thirdparty||0||14th August 2003 08:31 PM|