You will need to login to your customer account to order renewal.
Click price to login!
You will need to login to your customer account to order reactivation.
Click price to login!
Please note that as an Australian company we base all our prices on Australian Dollars (AUD)*. Please move the mouse over the prices to get an up to date estimate of prices in other currencies. These prices are guides only and the actual conversion rate at the time of order might differ.
|All our products include one year of support. This includes access to minor and major version updates released during that time. After this initial period license renewals will extend the support by one year at a time.||All our products come with a 60 day money back guarantee. If it doesn't work as expected and we can't find a fix or workaround for the problem, then let us know and we will return the full paid price.|
* Prices are exclusive of tax. For Australian customers 10% GST applies to all prices.
- all prices in Australian dollars and exclusive of tax
- where applicable tax is applied as per country rules in checkout (e.g. 10% GST applies for all Australian customers)
- Student and Non-Profit orders need proof with e.g. ID
- large volume packs on request
- School/University lab packs at nominal feee (49 AUD) on request
- EA is Early Adopter Version and is valid for certain products and for limited times only.
Non-Profit and Charity organizations*: You can either buy products at 60% discount off the full retail price or you can receive a free copy of NexusDB if you provide:
- a short description of the project you will be using NexusDB for (around 200 words)
- full name, logo and description of the non profit organisation
- a monthly progress report of the project (50-100 words)
- the right for us to put these informations and reports on our webpage.
* excludes government organizations
Royalty free means that you can deploy as many applications using Nexus products to as many of your clients as you want. There's no hidden extra costs, no per seat costs or per server licensing.
Priced per developer means that all developers working with a Nexus product at any given time need to have one license per product each. So if you're a one-man company and have 3 computers you only need one license per product in use. If you decide to hire a second developer, who will be developing with the same Nexus products as you, then you will need to purchase a second license.
Updates between editions (e.g. from NexusDB Developer DCU to SRC) are priced at the yearly renewal for the higher edition.