Old 27th June 2022, 08:17 AM

Default error with: Creating the Northwind sample database

Hallo,
I am trying to create the Northwind sample database as discribed in the nexusDB Manual.
After Select SQL I get the error: NexusDB Enterprise Manager; No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page.
Then I opened Northwind V2.sql with Notepad++ and by copy and pasted transfered it into the sql-window of the Enterprise Manager. This worked. But when I did Query/execute another very long error popped up again mentioning that there is mapping for
($459/1113)[$2B27/11047]
How do I get the northwind database?
Please kindly help
Regards
Rolf Blum
Old 29th June 2022, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualityOrange View Post
Hallo,
I am trying to create the Northwind sample database as discribed in the nexusDB Manual.
After Select SQL I get the error: NexusDB Enterprise Manager; No mapping for the Unicode character exists in the target multi-byte code page.
Then I opened Northwind V2.sql with Notepad++ and by copy and pasted transfered it into the sql-window of the Enterprise Manager. This worked. But when I did Query/execute another very long error popped up again mentioning that there is mapping for
($459/1113)[$2B27/11047]
How do I get the northwind database?
Please kindly help
Regards
Rolf Blum
I'm not sure where you find the "...V2" file, please note, in the "<NexusDB installdir>\Sample databases" directory, you find two Northwind SQL files. Try either one of those files, and let us know if they work for you?