#1  
Old 26th June 2013, 06:19 AM
Leo Lutz
 
Posts: n/a
Default Current version work the NexusDB2?

Does the current release of the PHP Connector work with NexusDB2 or
do I need to somehow get my hands on an older version?
  #2  
Old 28th June 2013, 04:50 AM
Alexander Telegin [NDX]
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Current version work the NexusDB2?

No, the current version is built with NexusDB3 and is not back compatible.

On 6/25/2013 11:19 PM, Leo Lutz wrote:
> Does the current release of the PHP Connector work with NexusDB2 or
> do I need to somehow get my hands on an older version?
>


  #3  
Old 29th June 2013, 09:30 AM
Leo Lutz
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Current version work the NexusDB2?

Is it possible to get the last PHP Connector that supported V2?

I'm doing an integration for a client who uses a software package that
uses V2, so I can't just upgrade to V3.

On 06-27-2013, Alexander Telegin [NDX] <alexander@NOSPAM.nexusdb.com>
wrote:

> No, the current version is built with NexusDB3 and is not back
> compatible.


> On 6/25/2013 11:19 PM, Leo Lutz wrote:
>> Does the current release of the PHP Connector work with NexusDB2 or
>> do I need to somehow get my hands on an older version?




--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X, since 0 days.

You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo
  #4  
Old 29th June 2013, 09:48 AM
Eivind Bakkestuen [NDD]
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Current version work the NexusDB2?

> Is it possible to get the last PHP Connector that supported V2?

Yes, it is possible for us to provide older versions. However, given
that PHP is a moving target, there is no way we can guarantee that the
old connector will work with whatever PHP version you are now using. In
general, we no longer provide v2 support.


> I'm doing an integration for a client who uses a software package
> that uses V2, so I can't just upgrade to V3.


I'd suggest checking with the software package provider wether they
have a v3 upgrade or wether they have tested with a v3 nxServer. If
they are using our v2 provided binary, there is a good chance that the
server could be upgraded (a v3 server can work with v2 clients).


--
Eivind Bakkestuen [NDD]


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Current NLS version differs from NLS version of stored keys. Table must be packed before use. John Jefkins nexusdb.public.support 3 21st November 2012 07:23 PM
Problem with "Current NLS Version differs from NLS Version of Stored Keys" rogisoft nexusdb.public.support 5 8th May 2012 08:07 PM
Current NLS Version differs from NLS Version of Stored Keys. Tablemust packed Bernhard Roos nexusdb.public.support 40 20th October 2011 09:23 PM
Current version Robert nexusdb.public.support 3 15th August 2006 10:27 AM
Re Current version Richard Wilson nexusdb.public.discussions 2 10th December 2003 03:00 PM


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.