Old 10th April 2018, 06:05 PM

Default Trial installation (4.5002) asks for "extended id"

Hello,

I tried to install the current trial version of NexusDB, but it asks for "customer email" and "extended ID", which I don't have. If I leave the fields blank, I can't get any further.

--
Joachim
Old 15th April 2018, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoehne View Post
Hello,

I tried to install the current trial version of NexusDB, but it asks for "customer email" and "extended ID", which I don't have. If I leave the fields blank, I can't get any further.

--
Joachim
Sorry about this; turns out there was a build error for the trial installs. It will be fixed in the next update, which is being worked on for release within days.
Old 2nd May 2018, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eivind View Post
Sorry about this; turns out there was a build error for the trial installs. It will be fixed in the next update, which is being worked on for release within days.
When can I expect the new version?
Old 2nd June 2018, 11:43 PM

Angry Same Problem!!!

I'm having the same problem. This was originally posed in April of 2018 and it's now almost 3 months later. Is this the same quality of service I can expect as a potential customer?
Old 2nd June 2018, 11:47 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eivind View Post
I'm having the same problem. The original post was almost 3 months ago. Is this the kind of service I can expect as a potential customer?
Old 7th June 2018, 12:37 AM

Default Trial installation (4.5003) asks for "extended id"

Somebody at NexusDB just uploaded a newer version (4.5003) of the trial installation. I tried it, but no luck. This newer version also asks for "customer email" and "extended ID"...
Old 7th June 2018, 01:38 AM

Thumbs up Re: Trial installation (4.5003) asks for "extended id"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoehne View Post
Somebody at NexusDB just uploaded a newer version (4.5003) of the trial installation. I tried it, but no luck. This newer version also asks for "customer email" and "extended ID"...
...but if I type in my email they send me an ID. Thx folks, well done!