Old 19th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Michael Bickel

Default NexusDB running on a Terminal Server

Hello,

while the most clients don't have a problems (and an easy installation), i have one client with a problem:

NexusDB Server and programm are running on a TerminalServer
Starting the programm directly on the this server works fine, connects to Server

if a logged on user starts the programm the programm finds the server but can't connect

It's a bit vague, i know, and i am not an expert with TerminalServer, so just a question,
is there anything that must be setup or is to consider, that a logged on user can connect successfull?

Are there any right which must be setup that a user can use the NexusDB service?

Thanks

Yours
Michael Bickel
Old 19th August 2011, 10:23 PM
Ad Franse

Default Re: NexusDB running on a Terminal Server

> NexusDB Server and programm are running on a TerminalServer
> Starting the programm directly on the this server works fine, connects to Server
>

Our SysDoc application uses NexusDBV3 (as a service). Both are on
TS(W2K3/32)

Best option is to verify with Enterprise manager

Ad Franse