#1  
Old 31st August 2005, 03:25 AM
Petr Manas
 
Posts: n/a
Default REAL release date of final ADO.NET provider

Hi,

When are you planning to release really final version of ADO.NET provider
for NexusDB 2, or at least another beta (with fixed issues, which we
mentioned)?

Please say some date (or at least the worst case), not just "soon", or 2-3
days (=weeks).

Our current and future products depends on this, we've been already made to
transform our current web applications to MS SQL 2005 (where is everything
working), but this is just temporary solution, becouse our accounting system
is written in Delphi 5, using NexusDB 2 (and some of our web applications
need to cooperate with it).

Thanks

Petr Manas
manas.info
Czech Republic


  #2  
Old 31st August 2005, 01:24 PM
Hannes Danzl[NDD]
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: REAL release date of final ADO.NET provider

Petr Manas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When are you planning to release really final version of ADO.NET provider
> for NexusDB 2, or at least another beta (with fixed issues, which we
> mentioned)?
>
> Please say some date (or at least the worst case), not just "soon", or 2-3
> days (=weeks).
>
> Our current and future products depends on this, we've been already made to
> transform our current web applications to MS SQL 2005 (where is everything
> working), but this is just temporary solution, becouse our accounting system
> is written in Delphi 5, using NexusDB 2 (and some of our web applications
> need to cooperate with it).


I've a new beta with CF support and better resource usage ready by this coming
Monday (sept 5th) evening. (I can't really reproduce your particular case here
though).

--

Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer]
Newsgroup archive at http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm
  #3  
Old 31st August 2005, 06:13 PM
Arnd Iffland
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: REAL release date of final ADO.NET provider

Hannes Danzl[NDD] wrote:

> I've a new beta with CF support and better resource usage ready by
> this coming Monday (sept 5th) evening. (I can't really reproduce your
> particular case here though).


Is VS2005 support integrated?

Regards,

Arnd

  #4  
Old 31st August 2005, 06:51 PM
Hannes Danzl[NDD]
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: REAL release date of final ADO.NET provider

Arnd Iffland wrote:

> Hannes Danzl[NDD] wrote:
>
> > I've a new beta with CF support and better resource usage ready by
> > this coming Monday (sept 5th) evening. (I can't really reproduce your
> > particular case here though).

>
> Is VS2005 support integrated?


Yes, but the installer is currently not capable to register the component into
the toolbox. Not sure if I'm able to deal with that until Monday.

--

Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer]
Newsgroup archive at http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will this be possible in the final 3.64? Hannes Danzl[NDD] nexusdb.public.support.portal 5 26th May 2010 09:09 AM
ANN: NexusDB ADO Provider V2.07 Release Candidate available Hannes Danzl[NDD] nexusdb.public.announcements 0 10th September 2007 10:45 PM
When will be available final V2 of ADO.NET provider??? Petr Manas nexusdb.public.support.adoprovider 1 17th August 2005 11:21 AM
Any timeline for the release of a final version 2 of ADO.net provider Michael Duncan nexusdb.public.support.adoprovider 4 17th August 2005 11:20 AM
ANN: NexusDB 1.00 goes Final Eivind Bakkestuen [NDD] nexusdb.public.announcements 0 17th September 2003 07:16 AM


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.