#11  
Old 17th December 2008, 06:54 PM
Arnd Iffland
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Web Site

Hannes Danzl[NDD] wrote:

> Luigi Amorini wrote:
>
> > Hannes,
> >
> > I try to install all manually.

>
> Sorry, but I honestly have no clue right away. We have a new version
> ready with a compete rewrite of the IDE integration and installation
> almost ready to go. If you send a mail to support at nexusdb.com I
> can send that new version on to you for testing if that works.


A new version!?

Do you forget me???

--

  #12  
Old 17th December 2008, 07:48 PM
Hannes Danzl[NDD]
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Web Site

Arnd Iffland wrote:

> Hannes Danzl[NDD] wrote:
>
> > Luigi Amorini wrote:
> >
> > > Hannes,
> > >
> > > I try to install all manually.

> >
> > Sorry, but I honestly have no clue right away. We have a new version
> > ready with a compete rewrite of the IDE integration and installation
> > almost ready to go. If you send a mail to support at nexusdb.com I
> > can send that new version on to you for testing if that works.

>
> A new version!?
>
> Do you forget me???


No. Not at all. You're the first on the list to receive the new build.

--

  #13  
Old 17th December 2008, 09:23 PM
Dave Sellers
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Web Site

Hannes Danzl[NDD] wrote:

> Arnd Iffland wrote:
>
> > Hannes Danzl[NDD] wrote:
> >
> > > Luigi Amorini wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hannes,
> > > >
> > > > I try to install all manually.
> > >
> > > Sorry, but I honestly have no clue right away. We have a new
> > > version ready with a compete rewrite of the IDE integration and
> > > installation almost ready to go. If you send a mail to support at
> > > nexusdb.com I can send that new version on to you for testing if
> > > that works.

> >
> > A new version!?
> >
> > Do you forget me???

>
> No. Not at all. You're the first on the list to receive the new build.


Can I be on that list too? I've got a shiny new VS2008 installation
just waiting for it...

--

  #14  
Old 17th December 2008, 11:45 PM
Luigi Amorini
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Web Site

Hannes,

thanks, I just wrote the mail.

Hannes Danzl[NDD] ha scritto:

> If you send a mail to support at nexusdb.com I
> can send that new version on to you for testing if that works.

  #15  
Old 18th December 2008, 05:31 AM
Hannes Danzl[NDD]
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Web Site

> Can I be on that list too? I've got a shiny new VS2008 installation
> just waiting for it...


Seems like it might be a good idea to get a test version of this out to all
ADO customers. I'll see what i can do.

--



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't configure my site to receive PortalHost requests Hannes Danzl[NDD] nexusdb.public.support.portal 5 15th June 2010 09:50 AM


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.