Old 18th November 2019, 11:46 AM

Default EF Core Support

Hello,

Are there any plans to support Entity Framework Core on .Net Core 2.1 or 3.0? I need to start connecting to my NexusDB server from new services using AWS Lambda (Linux) and not having this support is becoming a huge impediment for me. I saw a year ago this same question was asked and the response was that Net Core was a moving target, but Net Core 2.1 has been around for quite a while now, with 3.0 just being released. Also, a few days ago a similar question was asked regarding connecting to NexusDB from Net Core in Linux, but the response was vague. A more concrete response on this would be greatly appreciated: is this being planned, time frames, or if it?s currently possible, instructions on how to achieve it.

I think in the current technology landscape, it?s becoming increasingly important (even critical) to be able to connect from Net Core and Linux.

Thanks in advance,
Arturo Monge