Old 8th July 2021, 11:06 PM

Default MethodTimer 64bit project - routines

When I create a 32bit MethodTimer project all routines have profile status set to off (as expected). However for 64bit projects the default is "on". I can change this by editing the project file directly and setting Status="Disabled" for all routines but is there a way of doing it from the GUI?

Thanks, Bob
Old 12th July 2021, 09:30 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlsdevine View Post
When I create a 32bit MethodTimer project all routines have profile status set to off (as expected). However for 64bit projects the default is "on". I can change this by editing the project file directly and setting Status="Disabled" for all routines but is there a way of doing it from the GUI?

Thanks, Bob
Try right-clicking in the routines treeview; you should be able to turn profiling on and off on all levels (which then also changes all levels below the selected).