We are fully dedicated to providing you with the best support you can get in this business. To achieve this, we provide you with several support options.
- 1 year FREE upgrades (minor AND major) - these are not just fixes!
- Free Newsgroups. First time posters please NOTE: due to excessive spam, new users are moderated and your posts will only become visible to others after a manual review. Please be patient after posting. If your first time post is urgent, please email us to approve your post.
- Access to our Issue Tracker
- Free Chat rooms
- Free access to examples, tools, snippets on out NexusDB Code Depot
- Read user supplied information and even post your own infos on our NexusDB Wiki
- Get tips, tricks and background info directly from our developers on our Developer's Blogs
- Access to our Community Wiki
- Submit and view bugs online
- Paid support levels
Who does the support?
We believe that the best support is provided by the actual developers of the product. Consequently our developers will appear in the newsgroups and chat rooms to achieve this end. They can be easily recognized by the [NDD] (Nexus Database Developer) or [NDA] (Nexus Database Architect) in their name or signature.
Additionally, NexusDB employs dedicated support staff that will answer everything they can and follow up with the development team if needed. These staff members have a [NDS] (Nexus Database Support) in their signature.
We've also put together a small squad of advanced NexusDB users to provide additional support. They are called the Nexus Database eXperts and can be recognized by the [NDX] in their signatures.
We will make sure that your investment has the best support you can get in the business!